> Return to Career Opportunties
Benefits Offered to Employees and Physicians Alike
Our health benefits are through Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona. We offer two options to choose from:
- Traditional PPO option with $500 deductible, $15 copay, and basic 80/20 co-insurance.
- High deductible option with a $2600 deductible and 100% coverage after the annual deductible has been met. This plan could be used in conjunction with a Health Savings Account.
The company pays 90% of the premium for employee coverage. The employee is responsible for the coverage of their dependents.
Our dental benefits are through Principal. We offer the basic PPO option with preventive, basic, and major coverage. The dental benefits are fully paid by the employee.
Group Term Life
- Basic Benefits Paid by Valley ENT, which includes Accidental Death and Dismemberment Benefits and $25,000 group term life insurance.
- Supplemental Insurance Options are available for employees to purchase through payroll deduction.
- Spouse and Dependent Insurance Options are available for employees to purchase through payroll deduction.
Long-Term / Short Term Disability
Long Term and Short Term Disability coverage is fully paid by Valley ENT.
Our retirement program is a three tier benefit, that once qualified, includes the following:
- 401(k) with up to 3% company match of your base salary once 1000 hours are worked.
- Defined Benefit Plan
- Profit Sharing
Valley ENT is an equal employment opportunity employer.